Writer's Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Block

For anybody with Literary skills and would like to display their work and/or have it critiqued by other members

HomeRegisterPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in

My Loch Ness Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko-_**
Lost bunny
Lost bunny
Kyoko-_**

Female
Number of posts : 286
Where are you? : on a floating dot in a place called space...
Registration date : 2008-08-12

My Loch Ness Monster Empty
PostSubject: My Loch Ness Monster   My Loch Ness Monster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:08 am

i don't really know why i'm posting this... i wrote this last 2004... i think i just want to remember the times when dad and i aren't in a fight....

comment please.... ^^

Dewdrops on the grass kept my feet wet. I don’t really understand why I went out barefoot this morning. Nevertheless, I didn’t regret that I did. This way, I can feel the earth’s heartbeat.

It is really strange why I woke up so early this morning. But the weirder thing was why did I walk straight out of the house? I walked and walked. I walked towards something I don’t even understand. What is that tune?

My pajamas were soaking wet when I reached a cliff. And the smell of the foggy air kept me under a spell. That melody from his bagpipe embraced me like how I cuddled my pillow. His fancy notes crawled on my arms like ants tickling.

I looked up...

...and saw his familiar face.

My Loch Ness Monster squeezing that inflated bag under his arm, forcing the song to call out its happiness.

The crisp grass turned into a warm blanket and covered my toes. The misty air changed, kissing me warmth on my cheeks as tears tumbled down. Mr. Loch Ness Monster stood leaning on the doorway. With the bagpipe gone, his harmonica greeted me that morning.

“Happy Birthday, Kat!” He hugged me so tight.

“Thanks, Dad.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/mirouhime
Digitalis
The owner, yah know?
The owner, yah know?
Digitalis

Female
Number of posts : 72
Where are you? : With mah stuff. :D
Job/hobbies : Running mah site.
Humor : Nothing is funnier than me. xD. o.O
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: My Loch Ness Monster   My Loch Ness Monster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:03 pm

Awwwwwwww. That's so cute.
i love ur use of imagery and symbolisim! great job.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko-_**
Lost bunny
Lost bunny
Kyoko-_**

Female
Number of posts : 286
Where are you? : on a floating dot in a place called space...
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: My Loch Ness Monster   My Loch Ness Monster Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:20 am

thnx thnx V.... ^^ i'm always good at stuff like this......

i posted another one because our english professor wanted us to write about dying young.... check it out kk? ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/mirouhime
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Loch Ness Monster   My Loch Ness Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Loch Ness Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Block :: Prose :: Non-fiction-
Jump to: