Writer's Block
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Block

For anybody with Literary skills and would like to display their work and/or have it critiqued by other members

HomeRegisterPortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchLog in

Getting Writer's Block on Gaia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gigaforce
Editor
Editor
Gigaforce

Male
Number of posts : 30
Where are you? : Stevensville
Humor : Knock knock. Who's there? You know. You know who? AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!!!!11!!1!1!11!!!11
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Getting Writer's Block on Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Getting Writer's Block on Gaia   Getting Writer's Block on Gaia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:24 am

Hey, I was thinking that maybe we could get a pet guild for writer's block on gaiaonline. I know that at least you, Ashley, are not too hot about gaia, but it would bring in new members, as it's a huge audience.

I have the ability to make and run the guild, as I know you have plenty to do at the moment. If at any point you wanted me to close it, I would be able to do that. Also, I'd obviously grant moderatorship to anyone you told me to, as well as any other ranking. However, the main purpose would be to refer people to this forum. I personally don't know how it would work, but that's why I'm involving you in it. Getting gaians would definitely bring in artists, roleplayers, and writers, as well as potential editors and contributors. The only thing is that people may prefer to post in the gaia guild rather than this one. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/
☆Vixynn&#97
Admin
Admin
☆Vixynn&#97

Female
Number of posts : 199
Where are you? : inna box fulla stuff.
Job/hobbies : running this site. lol
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Getting Writer's Block on Gaia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Writer's Block on Gaia   Getting Writer's Block on Gaia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 9:32 pm

hmmmm. sounds good. but make the guild about discussing the actual forum, and the rest goes here. the only reason i'm not on gaia so much is because i have forums i need to be on more than there. lol.
i'll discuss it more with u in school. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://writersblock.forumotion.net

Getting Writer's Block on Gaia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Writer's Block :: Forum :: Forum News-
Jump to: